Hello and Welcome! My name is Christine and I have been sewing most of my life. My Mother taught me at a very young age how to knit, crochet and sew. After several years of just not having the time to sew I decided to get back into it and I have MISSED it! My Tangerine Tote design was inspired by a favorite purse of mine but it wasn't just what I wanted and I wanted it in many different colors. So I planned and drew out a pattern and loved it! The name Tangerine Tote comes from the fact that ... well Tangerine rhymes with Christine! I am funny like that. I plan on adding several new versions of this tote as well as accessories so please stay tuned!

Monday, May 3, 2010

Welcome to Tangerine Totes!

Hello and welcome to Tangerine Totes! 
Keep watching for a pre-launch giveaway of a
Tangerine Tote
 coming this week!

2 comments:

  1. oh Christine how exciting. I checked out your Etsy shop and I love your totes. What a great name for your shop too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine:
    I found your blog and checked out your Tangerine Totes. I loved everyone of them. You should be very happy about how these look. I have not seen any in an expensive shop that looked as good and as professional as these do. Wish you all the best.
    Betty

    ReplyDelete